Monday 27 February 2012

Jolie Box February 2012


RMK Cleansing Oil, Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink, Taaj Himalaya Micellar Water, Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic Hand Cream

My favourite product this month from JolieBox is definatly the Cheek & Lip Stain. I love the tiny packaging and the fact the stain changes colour depending on body temparature. The hand cream and possibly the cleanser will go to my Mum as they're not really for me and I have so many samples of this kind of thing from previous beauty boxes. I'm intrigued by the hair masque as I've never used one before and my hair is so damaged from constant straightening. I'm not sure about the idea of the RMK cleansing oil as I don't like the thought of putting oil on my face but I will most likely give it a try.

These items retail at £69.29 if you were to purchase them all full sized, so like GlossyBox, this months box is definately cost effective. I think I prefer GlossyBox to JolieBox this month, and will be ending my subscription this month. I've really enjoyed recieving my beauty boxes but I feel that they've run their course for me and I would rather put the money towards products I really really want each month.

2 comments:

  1. I use macadamia honestly it's a god send, I buy the sachet you have in a big tub which is well expensive then the shampoo but they've done my hair a world of good. my hair dressers swear by it:) lovely blog. never heard of this box, what's the price of it compared to glossy? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried this at the weekend and already noticed the difference! I'm definatley going to re-purchase :) Thank you so much! Jolie Box used to be Boudoir Prive, each box is £10 inc. p&p, and you can sign up at joliebox.co.uk :)

      Delete