Monday 30 January 2012

GlossyBox January 2012





Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Plum, Orly Nail Laquer in Ruby, Weleda One Step Cleanser & Toner, FAB Gentle Body Wash, Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer

On first impressions I was pleased with this box but not exactly bouncing off the walls. I'm not a fan of the garish pink box and can't wait for it to go back to the original colour! I'm collecting them as storage boxes for my bedroom which is convieniently the same colour! Though the more I think about it, the more excited I am to use the products. I really like that I recieved 3 make-up items this month, the Orly polish will go perfectly underneath last months Deborah Lippmann glitter polish, and the plum shade in the eyeliner is a really useable colour for myself, yet unlike anything I have already. I really like Eyeko products, though I will confess I'm not a fan of the rebranding, I loved the old packaging! The primer feels really lovely on the skin, really light and fresh. I haven't actually finished my Rituals Body Foam from last months box as I recieved mine 2 weeks late and only use it every now and again so I won't be needing the FAB Body Wash yet but I'm looking forward to try it. I've heard good things about Weleda so I'm keen to try the One Step Cleanser & Toner. Anything that saves time is a winner in my eyes!

Overall I'm becoming more and more excited about using the products this month as I write about them. I have nothing bad to say about this months box, apart from the colour of the actual box but I'm sure I can live with it. Not quite as good as last months, but I think the December box was way above general expectations so it would always have been a hard one to follow up on. I love the idea of the sweetie in the box! Such a nice touch....that instantly made itssef at home in my mouth!

P.S: HUGE appologies for lack of posts. I'm back, I promise ;)

What did you think of the January box? Which products appeal to you most?

1 comment:

  1. I unsubscribed after the December box and I haven't considered going back yet. I just stopped feeling excited about it :/ Thank you for giving a great review for us, you have a lovely blog here :)

    http://nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete