Wednesday 17 October 2012

Rediscovered: Topshop Lipstick in Brighton Rock






I've said so many times I'm not a fan of lipstick. I only own about 3 and I rarely wear them. However I recently rediscovered Topshop's Brighton Rock and I can't get enough.
The consistancy is unlike any of my other lipsticks. Brighton Rock glides on so well, it has a gorgeous sweet scent and looks great dabbed over vaseline for a less intense effect. I personally think this shade suits me quite well, though i'm no makeup artist so I'll let you be the judge.

What do you think of Topshop lipsticks? Do you have a favourite shade?

2 comments:

  1. I have this lipstick! I think it's gorgeous and it definitely suits you :) I like MAC lipsticks but simply can't afford them :( I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know :) xx

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete