Monday 1 October 2012

I'm a whole lotta trouble

Cardigan - Primark
Top - Topshop

I'm so excited to stcok up my A/W wardrobe! Everytime I go shopping right now I'm seeing more and more things to add to my mental wishlist. Damn you Topshop/River Island/Primark/H&M/Zara when I'm trying to save money! I couldnt resist picking up this cute zebra cardigan the other week in Leicester. It was the last one in my size (after begging with the shop assistant to take this one off the mannequin!) and is still a bit big but I always find the sizing in Primark really hit and miss. It has gotten better in recent years but most of the time I can pick the exact same size in 4 exactly the same dresses and each one will fit differently. For £16 this cardi is an absoulute steal and will look lovely with greys and burgundy shades and it's so cosy!
I'm off to Spain for a week on Wednesday so have a few posts queued. I know I always say this but I really need to blog more reguarly. It'll be nearly a year since I started this blog before I know it! Time flies so quickly.
Hope everybody is having a happy Monday(or as happy as any Monday can be)!

1 comment: