Thursday 8 March 2012

I could use a dream or a genie or a wish.

Topshop Cardi, Primark Top & Primark Jeans

Very boring outfit today as I wasn't going out anywhere. Everybody and their dog seemed to be wearing chino type jeans last in A/W, so I guess I'm a bit late on that one. I've had my eye on this cardi for a while now so I got it on a naughty little spree with my Topshop card last week before work.

This whole outfit is not normally something I would wear but it's nice to have a change every now and again. I'm borrowing my boyfriends tripod at the moment so I'll get a few outfit posts out and see how you like my style. I love other peoples outfit posts but I'm so awkward infront of the camera!

Oh and I also got the Nicki Minaj O.P.I mini's the other day, as you can see in picture 2. My nails are like this for the purpose of my review which is coming soon but I actually think these colours go quite well together as muli-nails so I'm happy to keep them for a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment