Thursday 22 March 2012

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush, £11.99, Boots
 "Create a flawless base with this beautifully designed Stippling brush by Samantha Chapman, which helps you build coverage gradually for an airbrushed, high definition result"
After hearing the hype over the blogosphere about this range I decided to pick up the Stippling Brush last time I was in Boots. This brush has been a saviour for me since I have had it, I couldn't go back to my old Topshop foundation brush now. The great thing about a stippling brush is that it can be used for foundation, blusher, bronzer and powder, so cuts down the need for other brushes. 

My makeup looks so light while still providing the coverage I need when I use this brush, and I've been recommending it to all my friends! It dosen't absorb any product and is easy to clean. Such a lovely product!

No comments:

Post a Comment