Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nicki Minaj for O.P.I Mini Set

Nicki Minaj for O.P.I Mini Set in Pink Friday (Pink), Fly (Turquoise), Did It On Em (Lime), and Metallic 4 Life (Black with glitter). Available at BeautyBay.Com

 Picked these up last week online as I'd never tried O.P.I polishes before, and there's no way I'm going back to other brands after trying these babies! The colours are very fast drying and last for ages while keeping their shine. I also bought 'Wear Something Spar-Kylie' from the KardashionKolour collection at Nicole by O.P.I which was full sized so I've had an oppourtunity to try out the standard brush, which makes application so easy and quick! These mini's go on well considering the brushes look like the kind notorious for leaving streaks! Metallic 4 Life (Black with glitter) dosen't photograph very well - I need an SLR in my life! - but it's a gorgeous shade. When I looked at these online I thought Pink Friday would be my favourite colour as I always wear pink polishes when I have no nail inspiration but I actually love Did It On Em. It dosen't really suit my skin tone atall but I can imagine it would look lovely with a tan or on darker skintones. It's a fun colour and so summery!

No comments:

Post a Comment