Sunday 27 May 2012

I'm wishing on a star

Topshop Denim Jacket, Topshop Rose Leigh Jeans, Topshop Floral Shorts, Topshop Cross Body Bag, River Island Wedge Hi-Tops

*Excuse the Topshop overload!*
Just a quick post to show what I've been lusting after lately. I have an old New Look denim jacket from when I worked there 2 years ago but it's way too pale for my liking and very much all one colour. This one from Topshop is only slightly different but the perfect shade!
I've wanted pink jeans for so long and each time I've come close to getting them I've chickened out. After wearing my new orange ombre jeans (outfit post coming soon!) out proudly I'm definitely ready for pink. They go with so much too!
Me and my boyfriend are very close to booking our holiday to Tunisia in September and I'm already eyeing up holiday clothes. These would look so cute with an oversized pink vest and gladiator sandals! (and possibly this cross body bag?)
I LOVE these trainers so much. The amount of times I've tried these on this week to torture myself (payday is a long 10 days away!) is getting a little bit ridiculous. They have an invisible wedge built in to give the same leg lengthening illusion as heels without the blisters, perfection <3

Hope you've all had a lovely sunny weekend!

1 comment:

  1. the colours are so summery! oh wow, i've not heard of the leg lengthening illusion thing, need to save up for some of these!
    you've been followed, www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete