Thursday 24 May 2012

We don't barely keep in touch no more

Forever21 Blazer (similar to this), Bank Dress

Sorry it's been a while. My posts are so unstructured lately, I tend to just whack one out when I have the time which I'm not getting a lot of at the moment. I work 14 hour days half the week and then the days I'm off I'm trying to cram in seeing my friends and family and get general things around the house done. So stressful, and I still live at home!

The weather has been so nice these past few days! I used to get so upset about finding things to wear in summer because I was very self concious but in all honesty I really couldnt care less this year! Life is short and one day I'm going to be a wrinkly old lady wishing I still looked the way I do now so I may as well embrace being young :)

I've had this dress a while now and mentioned it a few times. I really don't know if it suits me or not. I've paired it with my new blazer that my boyfriend treated me to at the weekend but it still dosent seem quite right as an outfit. I never wear high necklines or sleeveless blouse type tops so it's a bit out of my comfort zone, but I just love the colour and the fit of the skirt! Let me know what you think!

Hope you're all enjoying this glorious weather!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love it!! So cute. Where's the blazer from? Lush!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweet! It's Forever21! They don't seem to have the same one on the website anymore but there were plenty in store at the Oxford Street store last weekend! <3

      Delete