Monday 4 June 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation



Another foundation review from me, it dosent seem like 5 minutes ago I was doing my last review of Rimmels Wake Me Up Foundation!
After trying Collection 2000's (I think they are rebranded as The Collection now?) Lasting Perfection Concealer I decided to get the foundation too as I love the concealer and it hasn't dissapointed me. This foundation feels very thick when you first apply it as it is a fairly high coverage product. It reminds me a little bit of Estee Lauder's Doublewear Max Cover. It takes only one 'pump' from the nozzle to do my face and I apply it using my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and I don't need to top it up atall throughout the day. Even after a 12 hour shift on my feet in a warm care home it still stays put. I got the shade Vanilla although it sometimes looks a little too dark on me. I was going to get the lightest shade, Ivory, but it looked very yellow toned in the bottle and I have very little yellow tones in my skin.

This is definatly a product I'll be repurchasing! I've always struggled to find foundations to stay in place all day and this definatley lives up to the 16 hour wear claim. The only thing I think would improve the product would be for it to not have any sun protection in to prevent ghost face in photos!

How do you rate The Collection as a brand? What do you think of the rebrand? Have you tried this foundation? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment