Sunday 10 June 2012

Revlon Colourburst lip Butter


I'm not a huge lover of lip products. I don't like my lips to feel sticky or the inconvienience of reapplying my make-up so my pout is normally quite low maintenance. Right now I'm going through a phase where I'm trying to make an effort with my lips and this is where Revlon Lip Butter comes in. I've seen this product floating around the blogosphere for a while now and I'll admit I was originally drawn in by the packaging. I picked this up the other day in my local Boots (there's a £2 off promotion on selected revlon cosmetics right now that the lip butters are inluded in!) in the shade Strawberry Shortcake.

Colourburst Lip butters are a sheer, pigmented lipstick which to me seem more like a hybrid between gloss and lipstick. On application it feels really conditioning and I love the shade. My lips did feel slightly sticky after a while and because of the sheer finish I found that this wasn't very long lasting atall. It's such a shame because I really want to like this product. It's not practical for me but I really do love the hint of colour.

This isn't a product I would repurchase but for now I'm happy to put up with the constant topping up in the name of a perfect pink pout!

How do you rate Revlon Lip Butters? Are you going to be repurchasing?



No comments:

Post a Comment