Sunday 29 July 2012

Topshop Cream Blusher in Head Over Heels


 I've always loved the feel of cream blushers on my skin ever since owning a Collection 2000 one when I was around 11 years old! I hate having to use brushes for makeup, as I then have to carry them round with me for top ups and they can get damaged when they're kept in a bag all day so if I can help it I prefer products I can apply with my fingers.
I bought this a few weeks ago and I'm in love. Head Over Heels is a blue toned pink that can be layered for a more intense effect. It brightens my skin and is just the right shade for me. 
I have found it can sometimes rub your foundation off if you're heavy handed when applying but if you 'press' the colour into the skin it works prefectly. Obviously as it's a cream blusher it dosen't have the same staying power as a powder but it's so quick to apply I don't really mind.
The mirror has also been a lifesaver for me as it's always something I manage to forget to put in my make up bag. I love the cute packaging and as it's quite a slim pallette it takes up minimal space. I can't wait to go back and get more shades!

What do you think of Topshop makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment