Sunday 5 August 2012

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray


I'm a big fan of Dove as a company for embracing positive body image in their television and magazine articles, however I rarely buy their products. I picked this up in boots the other day after reading Emma's review. 
Nourishing Oil Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray is made of two different products (one being a hair oil which is another reason I bought this) that work together when you shake the bottle to nourish and refresh tired hair. 
the first few times I used this I used quite a lot because it dosen't actually make your hair feel wet atall, it works better when you just apply a few squirts. it smells bloomin' gorgeous, it's a sweet subtle scent that lasts all day. 
To be entirely honest, I haven't really noticed a huge difference in my hairs condition since using this, it smells nicer and it is possibly a little softer but I've only had it a few days and your hair takes a while to get used to products. 
I did buy this because of the mention of an oil ingredient, however i think if you're looking for an oil you are better off spending more and buying moroccan oil or one of the similar brands. 
I would repurchase this,  its a nice hair treat for when you're skint but it's not groundbreaking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment