Sunday 23 September 2012

baby it's cold outside


River Island always have an amazing AW collection and this year is no different. I love almost everything in store right now and theres more coming every single week! It's so hard to resist not going and spending all my wages when I'm near a store. These are just a few of my favourite bits in at the moment (if anybody has £531 they want to lend me for this little lot all donations would be gratefully recieved ;] )
I love this parka coat, it's so practical for winter and something that always seems to come back in fashion for festival season. I've tried on the tube pants last time I was in Leicester and they seem like good dupes for AA disco pants...theyre SO tight though, I had to go up 2 sizes!

What do you think of River Islands AW12 offerings? Will you be stocking up on your winter warmers here?

1 comment: