Tuesday 22 November 2011

NEW COAT

I've been needing a new coat for a while, as last years one is looking very tired and bobbly, so I popped into Primark as im on a limited budget this month to see what this seasons collection has to offer. There are so many different styles and colours to chose from compared to last year, I'm really impressed actually. This is the one I chose:


I must say I'm a little bit shy when it comes to coats, I like to stick to classic shapes and colours as a coat is something I wear so often in winter, it HAS to go with everything. I chose this one because it's a practical (not usually the most important factor when I'm shopping!) Navy Blue and it's unlike any of my other coats which I still wear from time to time. It was a toss up between this one or the exact same in camel, but I chose this one because it's more versatile.

At £18 I thought I had a abargain, when I got it to the till and found it was down to £14.90 I was even more pleased! Even if it only lasts a year like my last one i'm happy. The fur is detatchable and convieniently fits perfectly onto last years leather jacket too!




Definatly £15 well spent, and who knows, if im feeling rich next month I might go back and buy the camel version aswell!

What coat are you waering this year? How do you think Primark compares to the rest of the highstreet this AW?

No comments:

Post a Comment