Thursday 1 December 2011

ITS BEEN A WHILE...

I've been so busy lately! I've had my bedroom decorated and I've had the dreaded lurgey! Currently sitting here with my Minnie Mouse mug filled with hot blackcurrant, though I'd much rather have a Costa Black Cherry Hot Chocolate! Soooo scrummy!
I have braved the cold for a little bit of retail therapy though, I'm never too ill to shop!
Excuse the unexciting photo, I'm rushing this post a little and didnt have time to try them on!
Floral vest top, £10 (sale), Black jumper, £26, Floral kimono, £15 (sale), all Topshop

I love so many things in topshop at the moment! Latest on the wishlist are these, HOW BEAUTIFUL?! Plus I don't have any red shoes so it only seems right that I should get these for if I ever go to Emalrald City, a la Dorothy!

I'm sorry this post is a little lacklustre, I shall be posting soon with some reviews!

What kind of reviews would you like to see featured on my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment