Monday 19 December 2011

MODELS OWN HI-DEFINER PRO EYELINER

I use liquid eyeliner every day of my life, and i've tried out so many (Rimmel, H&M, Benefit, Stila, Beauty UK, Mabelline to name a few!) but this one by MODELS OWN is the best of the lot!

"This dazzling liquid liner gives a defined and dramatic look with amazing staying power. 'Wow' all day and night with Models Own Hi-Definer Pro-Eyeliner."

It's very pigmented, it dosent go grey or slide off after a few hours which so many other eyeliners do. It comes in a 4ml tube much like a small mascara tube, so you get a lot of product for a bargainous £6!
The thin brush allows you to get the perfect line, and it dries almost instantly so dosent smudge atall.
I love the packaging, it stands out in my make-up bag and it's my favourite colour, whats more to like?!

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this. Love the eyeliner, love the packaging and quantity, love the price!

MODELS OWN Hi-Definer Pro Eyeliner is available here and for a limited time if you buy it together with any Hi-Definer mascara you can save £2!
You can also purchase MODELS OWN from selected Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment